sábado, 4 de novembro de 2006

~~~~~~~~I heard she sang a good song, I heard she had a style.~~~~~~~~~~~~
And so I came to see her and listen for a while.~~~~~~~~~~~~
And there she was this young girl, a stranger to my eyes.~~~~~~

Strumming my pain with her fingers,~~~~~~~~~singing my life with her words,~~~~killing me softly with her song,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~killing me softly with her song,~~~~~
~~~~~~telling my whole life with her words,~~~~~~~~~killing me softly with her song~~ I felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd,~~~~~
~~~~~~I felt she found my letters and read each one out loud.~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~I prayed that she would finish but she just kept right on.~~~~~~~~~~

Strumming my pain with her fingers,
singing my life with her words,~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~killing me softly with her song,~~killing me softly with her song,~~telling my whole life with her words,~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~killing me softly with her song~~~~~~~~~
~~~She sang as if he knew me in all my dark despair~~~~
and then she looked right through me as if I wasn't there.~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~But she just came to singing, singing clear and strong.~
~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~Strumming my pain with her fingers,~~

~~~~singing my life with her words,~~~~~

~~killing me softly with her song,~~~~~~~

~~killing me softly with her song,~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~telling my whole life with her words,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~killing me softly with her song~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~killing me softly with her song ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(letra: killing me softly, Frank Sinatra//

fotos de Rick X)

2 comentários:

Pedro Damião disse...

Pronto. Tinha que ser. Pessoalmente gosto mais do género anterior, mas não deixo de admirar esta "melodia gráfica" e já estava a imaginar, não o Sinatra, mas aquela voz melodiosa da vocalista dos The Fugees.
Viva o teu bom gosto.

Rosalina Simão Nunes disse...

obrigada, pitacajo.

também estive a ouvir essa versão, mas prefiro a de Sinatra.