segunda-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2009

Activity 2 - producing a learning object related to cooperative freedom


Introduction
In this work, I tried to highlight what may be considered in cooperative freedom a contradiction: reconcile freedom and flexibility with cooperative work. For me, is, in the theory of Professor Morten, the most interesting issues.
I tried to show, raising this issue first and then indicating how the Cooperative fredoom responds to that problem. Choosing  the pictures carefully so as to be in tune with the choice of words and referring to the strategies. At end of video, I made a brief biographical of Professor Morten, referring the year in which first presented his theory, since it seems to me that the cooperative theory is different from the cooperative freedoom.

More information about Cooperative Freedom:




*Edited on 25 February (2010) to add more information about Cooperative Freedom.

Sem comentários: